How to buy?
- Select the work you are interested in, pass the cursor over the pictures so you can see in detail the images. Read the description of the measurements and characteristics to be sure of the final size of the work.
- Add the artwork to the cart. You can continue shopping or checkout.
- If you want to finalize the purchase, click on the button with that description and fill in the fields with your data and be sure to enter your billing and shipping address.
- Select your shipping method. You can read more about prices and estimated shipping times in the following section.
- Select a payment method: Paypal, bank transfer or Bizum.
- Confirm the order and proceed, if necessary, to payment.
- You will receive an email confirming the order and, if applicable, with the instructions to make the transfer or payment by Bizum. If you do not receive it, please contact us.
- Once the order is placed, if you change your mind and want to make a change, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the change you want to make. The possibility of making the change will depend on whether the payment has been made and if the desired artwork is available. The request must be made before the order is shipped. Once shipped, no change is possible.
At the moment we only ship to mainland Spain and Balearic Islands, Europe and North America. If you are in another part of the planet and you are interested in buying any of my serigraphs write me at email@example.com. We will be adding places according to the demand and if the shipping costs allow it.
Below are the estimated shipping costs and times:
|Price (euros)||Estimated time|
|Barcelona||5,50 (VAT inc)||3-5 days|
|Península España||5,50 (VAT inc)||3-5 days|
|Baleares||7,50 (VAT inc)||3-5 days|
|Portugal||7,50 (VAT inc)||3-5 days|
|European Community||16,50 (VAT inc)||4-6 days|
|Europe outside UE||18||4-8 days|
If you do not find your country or area of residence at the time of purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the moment we do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla. But if you are interested, please contact us.
You can also pick up your order at the post office of your choice. Please indicate this option in the purchase notes.
You have the option to pick up your orders at Casa Anita llibres in Barcelona on the Friday after you place your order. If you place your order on a Friday, you will be able to pick it up the following Friday (one week).
Librería Casa Anita (Casa Anita Llibres) in Barcelona
Carrer de Vic, 14, 08006 Barcelona.
Monday to Friday: 10:30h-14h, 17h-20h
Please note that you will receive a numbered silkscreen printed work, so being a limited edition, handmade and signed, each piece is an original and there may be slight variations due to the craftsmanship.
The sold out series can be reprinted. If you see any of them out of stock, please write to us at email@example.com.
We currently accept payments by Paypal, bank transfer and Bizum.
The website operates under a secure SSL system.
Prices do not include VAT as they are original screen-printed works. According to article 136 of the VAT law, artworks such as original silkscreen prints limited to 200 copies are exempt from VAT.
However, the shipping is subject to VAT in Spain and within the European Community, with the exception of Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Ceuta and Melilla.
- In case you are not satisfied with the work, you have changed your mind, as recognized by the European Directive 2011/83/EU, Article 9, you have the right to return it within 14 days of receipt. If upon receipt it complies with the rules described below, we will refund 100% of the cost of the same without shipping costs. The cost of the return will be borne by the customer. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the order number. You will have to return the silkscreen within 14 working days in perfect condition and in the same shipping envelope.
- We only sell works in perfect condition but in case you receive the wrong artwork or it has been damaged, write to email@example.com and send us 3 photos in different angles of the defective silkscreen and 3 more of the package/envelope. We will tell you by email the steps to follow so that it can be picked up. Once received we will send you another piece of the same series if there are available in stock and without additional cost. If they are not in stock you can choose another silkscreen of the same value.
Rules for returns
Regardless of the reason, in order to be accepted, all returns must comply with a number of rules:
- The return must be made within 14 calendar days of receipt of your order.
- Products must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the shipping envelope/packaging.
- They must be in perfect condition. We cannot make the return if the artwork is not in the same conditions in which we have sent it or if it has suffered any damage. That is why we ask you to treat it with care.
Instruccions for returning a product
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us the product to the address we indicate.
- Once received, if the conditions for accepting the return are met, we will refund you by the same payment method you used to pay for the purchase, always within 14 days of receipt.